Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stopping Iraqi aerial reconnaissance operations at the request of America in the Anbar desert

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stopping Iraqi aerial reconnaissance operations at the request of America in the Anbar desert Empty Stopping Iraqi aerial reconnaissance operations at the request of America in the Anbar desert

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2023, 5:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Stopping Iraqi aerial reconnaissance operations at the request of America in the Anbar desert[/size]
    • Today 12:33

Information/Anbar..
     An official source in Anbar Governorate revealed, on Tuesday, the issuance of secret American instructions to stop aerial reconnaissance operations by Iraqi warplanes in areas west of Anbar. 

The source said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “The American forces demanded the cessation of all military and air force flights in the skies of the western sector of the governorate, amid speculation that there is an expected American military operation in Syria and Iraq without knowing more details about the repercussions and objectives of that operation.”
    The source added, "The American forces asked the security leaders to postpone any air-supported military operation until the completion of the combat mission that they intend to carry out near the Syrian Al-Tanf and Ain Al-Assad bases, west of Anbar, to strike selected targets in Syria towards the border strip with Iraq after completely securing the two bases shortly before To begin the process, stressing that “the trend towards taking quick steps suggests that the launch will be soon.”

The Islamic Resistance announced that it had adopted several operations against the American forces in Ain al-Assad, Al-Tanf, Al-Malikiyah, and Omar Field, as part of an operation called Supporting the Al-Aqsa Flood, which was launched by the Palestinian resistance against the Zionist entity. Ended / 12a

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:35 am