Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Sarraj: Sudanese is not ready to conclude a new agreement with Washington given the developments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sarraj: Sudanese is not ready to conclude a new agreement with Washington given the developments  Empty Al-Sarraj: Sudanese is not ready to conclude a new agreement with Washington given the developments

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2023, 6:23 pm

Al-Sarraj: Sudanese is not ready to conclude a new agreement with Washington given the developments in the region
    • Time: 10/26/2023 22:35:58

• Read: 975 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The head of the Iraqi Center for Media Development, Adnan al-Sarraj, suggested that the Prime Minister is not ready to conclude a new agreement with Washington with the development of events in the region.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Sarraj said: For the program {Free Speech} broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel this evening, it was stated: “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani enjoys qualifications that qualify him more than the two previous governments, and the possibility of his success is evaluated by the reality on the ground.”
    He added, "Corruption in general is a phenomenon that exists in Iraq with its roots and extension; but in general, this issue has become the best solution for solving problems."
    Al-Sarraj continued, "Al-Sudani recovered the money stolen in the deal of the century legally, despite the influence of those involved, and Interpol's red flags are not taken into consideration in some countries." 
    He explained, "There are some countries that do not cooperate with Iraq in recovering smuggled funds and those wanted because some of them hold other nationalities, so Iraqi law does not apply to them." 
    Al-Sarraj commented on Al-Sudani's visit to Washington by saying, "Al-Sudani's visit to Washington was about the process of releasing the American strategic agreement, but given these events, we do not believe that there will be a breakthrough, and we expect that Al-Sudani is not ready to conclude a new agreement with Washington under these circumstances."
    He concluded by saying, "The Sudanese succeeded in clarifying his work, just as he did regarding automation and the issue of quality and project management, and if all of them are achieved in the coming year, the ministers will certainly be faced with reality."
    Wafaa Al-Fatlawi

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Sarraj: Sudanese is not ready to conclude a new agreement with Washington given the developments  Empty Re: Al-Sarraj: Sudanese is not ready to conclude a new agreement with Washington given the developments

Post by wciappetta Thu 26 Oct 2023, 7:41 pm

but given these events, we do not believe that there will be a breakthrough,

The title is so misleading. It's the opinion of the author not Sudani. Oh, if they only knew what's coming... They're not paying attention.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

ExplodingButterfly likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 19 Jun 2024, 3:29 pm