Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Implementation of the largest strategic project for water at a cost of 200 billion dinars in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Implementation of the largest strategic project for water at a cost of 200 billion dinars in Kirkuk  Empty Implementation of the largest strategic project for water at a cost of 200 billion dinars in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Oct 2014, 6:22 am

Implementation of the largest strategic project for water at a cost of 200 billion dinars in Kirkuk 

October 7, 2014 8:05 

The Directorate of water near Kirkuk province for implementation of the largest strategic project for the water north of the city at a cost of 200 billion dinars, and showed that while the project would eliminate the scarcity of water, the FAO called for the company to re-work one of the water projects have been frozen for months because of the security situation in the country.

The director of the water of Kirkuk, Abdul-Qader Mohammed Amin said that "the Department of Water Kirkuk ended plans for implementation of the largest strategic project of water in hand, Walton Bridge, has been monitoring 200 billion dinars within the allocations petro-dollar project to implement the project," explaining that "the capacity of the project will be 12 000 cubic meters in The time will be the 12 basin sedimentation and filtration. "

He said the Secretary that "the project finished the process of assignment and the announcement in the coming days, will enter into force," adding that "the project will eliminate water scarcity fact that Kirkuk rely on water project Kiwan, which feeds the northern regions and in shares of the implementation of the project Zone Five in feed southern districts of the city ".

And the director of water Kirkuk that "the implementation of the project water Consolidated Bmrahlth second (Ki Wan), northwest of Kirkuk, which is implemented by Al Fao General of the Ministry of Housing and Reconstruction, much-delayed, where the percentage of completion to 64% and was supposed to be completed several months ago."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:00 am