Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Parliamentary Health: Committee seeks to draft legislation Health Insurance Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Parliamentary Health: Committee seeks to draft legislation Health Insurance Law Empty A member of the Parliamentary Health: Committee seeks to draft legislation Health Insurance Law

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Oct 2014, 5:55 am

A member of the Parliamentary Health: Committee seeks to draft legislation Health Insurance Law

Wednesday, Oct. 08

[Baghdad-where]

A member of the parliamentary health committee that the committee is seeking to draft legislation health insurance law.

And choose between Shaways told all of Iraq [where] today that "health insurance for citizens the most important thing in the work of the parliamentary committee so we will work on the legislation of the law to the issue of health insurance."

He said "there are important health bills will be studied for the purpose of promoting the health situation of the citizens."

Observers believe that the health sector in the country which is one of the largest sectors, witnessing a deterioration for various reasons, most notably the lack of legislation real health-related, while complaining citizens of the low and the low level of medical services and the lack of medicine in government hospitals and the lack of control it as well as higher wages Alataba.anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D44652%3A2012-07-12-11-35-27%26catid%3D41%3A2011-04-08-17-27-21%26Itemid%3D86
    --

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:54 am