Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education: Education: "Daash" destroyed more than two thousand schools in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education: Education: "Daash" destroyed more than two thousand schools in Iraq Empty Education: Education: "Daash" destroyed more than two thousand schools in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:26 am

Education: Education: "Daash" destroyed more than two thousand schools in Iraq

The Ministry of Education said that the number of schools destroyed by militants to organize "Daash" partially and completely since last June but until now, there were more than two thousand school. The director of planning at the ministry, Eng Nayef Thamer Hussein in an interview that the schools that were destroyed in the provinces of Nineveh, Anbar, Diyala, Salahuddin, Kirkuk, noting that this matter has caused aggravation of the phenomenon of the lack of school buildings that has plagued Iraq. For his part, President of the Alliance for Education Iraqi Iyad Saleh, said that the destruction of such a large number of schools in those provinces represents a big problem at present and in the future as well, indicating that this problem will be eternal and can not be solved easily. Educational expert Mohsen Ali Nassif his part, suggested that the Ministry of Education to resolve this issue through the self-styled as "temporary schools" or merge more than one time in one school. " The Ministry of Education, they need to be about six thousand school because of operations carried out by part, in addition to the annual increase in the number of residents, calling on the concerned parties to cooperate with the ministry to meet the shortfall in the number of schools 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:14 am