Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political vision about America’s recognition of its losses in Iraq: a real response to these parti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political vision about America’s recognition of its losses in Iraq: a real response to these parti Empty A political vision about America’s recognition of its losses in Iraq: a real response to these parti

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2023, 6:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A political vision about America’s recognition of its losses in Iraq: a real response to these parties[/size]
    • Today 14:00

Information/Baghdad..
    On Sunday, political observer Haitham Al-Khazali considered the American recognition of the extent of the losses in lives and equipment as a result of the strike on its bases in Iraq and Syria as the most real response to those who tried to underestimate the resistance strikes.
    Al-Khazali said in a statement to “Al-Ma’louma” that “the strikes directed by the Iraqi resistance against the American bases in Iraq and Syria were attempted by those who were shocked to belittle them and to minimize their impact on the American bases,” pointing out that “the statement of the American forces that admitted their losses has united them, and the response was Harsh on them from the enemy before the friend.
    He added, "The strikes of the Iraqi, Lebanese, Syrian, and Yemeni resistance aim to stop the massacres committed by the Zionist entity in steadfast Gaza."
    The Islamic Resistance in Iraq announced multiple strikes against American bases, targeting more than 55 drone and missile strikes on American bases since the start of the aggression on Gaza until now. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:55 am