Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: Our preparation for peak winter loads will not be the same as it is now

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: Our preparation for peak winter loads will not be the same as it is now Empty Electricity: Our preparation for peak winter loads will not be the same as it is now

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2023, 5:04 am

Electricity: Our preparation for peak winter loads will not be the same as it is now
    • Time: 11/17/2023 09:45:33

• Read: 1,976 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Ministry of Electricity expected a decrease in the hours of supplying citizens with electrical energy during the period of peak loads in the winter and an increase in demand for energy.
    Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Abadi told Al-Furat News Agency, "Our efforts are great and our plan is comprehensive regarding providing electricity, and it will result in providing the largest amount of electricity hours."
    He added, "Today, the equipment is complete in all governorates of Iraq, and as we enter the peak of winter loads, we will strive to have the equipment at a higher current, but the equipment with the entry of that peak will not be as it is now."
    On the 13th of this month, the Minister of Electricity revealed that energy production in Iraq had reached 26,000 megawatts, with a deficit of 14,000 megawatts out of the total energy demand of 40,000 megawatts.

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 9:44 am