The card does not work outside Iraq
Government purchases using the new electronic card... for purchasing purposes exclusively - Al-Rafidain
Baghdad – 964Rafidain Bank announced, on Monday, the launch of the electronic card for procurement committees, and for all national state institutions that have their accounts with Rafidain Bank, and all private sector institutions.
A statement to the bank’s media, a copy of which was received by 964 Network, stated :
In accordance with government directives and the decision of the Council of Ministers regarding the adoption of electronic payment.
Rafidain Bank announces the launch of the electronic card for purchasing committees for all state institutions whose accounts are with Rafidain Bank and all private sector institutions.
Note that the bank has begun applying and approving the card with regard to the bank’s purchasing committees, and the mechanism of operation of these cards will be according to the following formula:
- It is not possible to withdraw cash from the card.
- The card does not work outside Iraq.
- It is not possible to transfer from the card.
- Zero commission for shopping.
- Deposit funds into the card and use them exclusively for purchasing purposes.
- [color:f412=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]The card is debit type.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]