Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Forces candidate Khalil Al-Naji: We observed a major deficiency in infrastructure and the prov

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Forces candidate Khalil Al-Naji: We observed a major deficiency in infrastructure and the prov Empty State Forces candidate Khalil Al-Naji: We observed a major deficiency in infrastructure and the prov

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:30 am

State Forces candidate Khalil Al-Naji: We observed a major deficiency in infrastructure and the provision of drinking water in Maysan
    • Time: 11/25/2023 09:50:27

• Read: 754 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} The candidate of the National State Forces Alliance {129} for Maysan, Khalil Al-Sayyid Saad Al-Naji, in sequence {14}, confirmed that the governorate is witnessing a major deficiency in the governorate’s infrastructure and the urgent need for the issue of services and the provision of drinking water.
    Al-Naji told {Al-Furat News} agency: “Through our meetings with the citizens of the governorate and the movement within the governorate, we observed the major deficiency in the governorate’s infrastructure and the urgent need for the issue of services and the provision of drinking water.” 

He continued, "The need during the coming period, with the existence of the tripartite budget and the allocation of its funds, is the possibility of achieving a qualitative breakthrough in the governorate's infrastructure and providing infrastructure for education, health, and other sectors, and for there to be an urban revolution with efficient projects and companies, rapid completion, soundness, and fair distribution." 

He pointed out, "There is an urgent need in the governorate to operate the private sector, attract labor from within the governorate, reduce the burden of unemployment, and provide job opportunities, and all of this can be achieved through investment only."
    From.. Raghad Dahham 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:59 pm