Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source in the Finance Committee: Adoption of the general budget within two weeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source in the Finance Committee: Adoption of the general budget within two weeks Empty A source in the Finance Committee: Adoption of the general budget within two weeks

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Oct 2014, 7:19 am

A source in the Finance Committee: Adoption of the general budget within two weeks

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - October 12 / October: Commenting on what was confirmed by   the Minister of Finance Agency, Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese, earlier initiative to send the budget to the parliament after the holiday of Eid al-Adha, pointed out   members of the parliamentary finance committee that   there is a first reading and then a second reading to the general budget bill, before voting on it, noting that the  budget law for the year 2014 will be passed in the House of Representatives within two weeks after being sent by the government.

In this regard, said a member of the Committee, Haider Mutlaq al-Kaabi,   in a press statement Word / Iraq Press / that "most of the observations of the Board of Deputies, which has been discussed by the Interim Committee and the Finance Committee, was introduced by the Ministry of Finance and the government," pointing out that "the  law budget will be almost ready for approval within two weeks. " Admiral ended 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].../archives/97487

Current date/time is Thu 25 Jul 2024, 7:37 am