Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Forces candidate Ahmed Al-Hassani: Agriculture on the Euphrates River is annihilated, and inve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Forces candidate Ahmed Al-Hassani: Agriculture on the Euphrates River is annihilated, and inve Empty State Forces candidate Ahmed Al-Hassani: Agriculture on the Euphrates River is annihilated, and inve

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2023, 7:22 am

State Forces candidate Ahmed Al-Hassani: Agriculture on the Euphrates River is annihilated, and investing in the Muthanna desert will achieve sufficiency
    • Time: 11/28/2023 13:34:14

• Read: 468 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} Ahmed Al-Hassani, candidate for the National State Forces Alliance {129} for Muthanna Governorate, serial No. {3}, stressed the need to advance the agricultural sector.
    Al-Hassani told {Al-Furat News} agency, "Through our closeness with the citizens, we found that there are urgent requests to activate clothing services. The farmer also suffers from weak electrical power, as this greatly affects the lives of the citizens and their work in agriculture."
    He added, "Agriculture on the Euphrates River is exterminated and does not exist due to water scarcity, and there is no cooperation from the state regarding investment and desert agriculture, which if invested could bring Iraq to self-sufficiency."
    Al-Hassani pointed out that "the lack of cooperation between the Ministries of Agriculture and Water Resources with farmers, the prevention of drilling wells, and the reliance on agricultural agriculture only."
    From.. Raghad Dahham 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 25 Feb 2024, 9:52 pm