Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian accuses the Central Bank of hiding the facts about the currency auction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian accuses the Central Bank of hiding the facts about the currency auction Empty A parliamentarian accuses the Central Bank of hiding the facts about the currency auction

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2023, 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentarian accuses the Central Bank of hiding the facts about the currency auction[/size]
    • Today 10:35

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Thursday, Member of Parliament Hadi Al-Salami confirmed the absence of transparency standards in the Central Bank auction, pointing out that the Central Bank hides the details of its daily bulletin of hard currency sales. 
    Al-Salami said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “There is no daily bulletin issued for the auction operations, and we do not know the size of the dollar amounts sold to companies and banks.” 
    He added, "There is clear confusion in the performance of the Central Bank and a lack of control over the dollar exchange rate," indicating that "the objectives of the Central Bank Law are to achieve economic development, sustainable development, and support segments of society, and this has not been achieved so far." 
    He pointed out that "transparency standards are absent at the Central Bank regarding the volume of daily sales of the dollar."
    Al-Salami pointed out that “there is secrecy and secrecy regarding the volume of dollar sales sold to banks and companies.” 
    A member of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank, Ahmed Brehi, denied that there was a problem with the Central Bank with its balance of foreign currency or revenues, pointing out that raising the issue of a shortage of cash liquidity is fabricated due to ignorance in central banking. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 10:50 am