Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: government did not send the budget after the media for accuracy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: government did not send the budget after the media for accuracy Empty Keywords: government did not send the budget after the media for accuracy

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:00 am

Keywords: government did not send the budget after the media for accuracy

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - 13 October / October: The Director of the Office of the Prime Minister, Mahdi Keywords, Monday, that "the government did not send the budget to the House of Representatives after and continue the process of discussion and research," Msttrda saying, "We are surprised by some talk about sending the budget to the Council and it is incomplete as they called them. "

He pointed out that "some of the media picked up the news recently that the Council of Ministers completed the formulation of the general budget as new and send it to the House of Representatives for approval," noting that "any change has not been raised on this subject so far."

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords had confirmed L / Iraq Presse /, last Friday, the cabinet decided not to hold its special last week to discuss the federal budget for 2014 due to technical reasons.

Alak said, "The Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the government decided to postpone the meeting scheduled during the holiday to discuss the current year budget to this week for not completing the Ministry of Finance and the final accounts of the budget and submit it to the government."

He added, "It is hoped that the Ministry of Finance and send the final accounts to the government this week to discuss it in its final form and rushed to Parliament to devote government to discuss next year's budget in 2015." Ended Admiral (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 am