Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

16 illegal trucks were seized at the Northern Region Customs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

16 illegal trucks were seized at the Northern Region Customs Empty 16 illegal trucks were seized at the Northern Region Customs

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:15 pm

16 illegal trucks were seized at the Northern Region Customs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Customs Authority announced, on Monday, the seizure of 16 violating trucks at the Northern Region Customs.
    The authority said in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the Investigation and Combating Smuggling Department in the Northern Region Customs Directorate, for the period from (9 - 10 December 2023), seized (16) trucks loaded with (toys, household materials, and charcoal). Hookah, spare materials for cars, motor oils, an electric elevator, an X-ray machine, wood, chemical fertilizers, brown cardboard, foodstuffs, and other miscellaneous materials that violate the applicable import conditions and controls.
    She pointed out that "the seizure operation was carried out in cooperation with the Customs Police, and legal measures were taken against the violations in accordance with the applicable Customs Law."

Views 36
    Added 12/11/2023 - 8:02 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:20 am