Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Forces candidate Hadi Al-Fatlawi: We will adopt the construction of low-cost complexes to end

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Forces candidate Hadi Al-Fatlawi: We will adopt the construction of low-cost complexes to end  Empty State Forces candidate Hadi Al-Fatlawi: We will adopt the construction of low-cost complexes to end

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2023, 2:46 pm

State Forces candidate Hadi Al-Fatlawi: We will adopt the construction of low-cost complexes to end slums in Baghdad
    • Time: 12/11/2023 22:02:28

• Read: 442 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Hadi Al-Fatlawi, the candidate of the National State Forces Alliance {129} for Baghdad Governorate, serial No. {65}, announced his electoral program, which includes adopting the construction of low-cost complexes to end slums in the capital.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Fatlawi said {to Al-Furat News} that: “The rate of poverty and forced displacement was the beginning of the emergence of slums, and the Kamalia, Al-Ubaidi and Al-Fadhiliya areas suffer from harsh living conditions, and we will adopt the construction of low-cost complexes and sell them in comfortable installments to end the slums.” 
    He added, "There is no fulfillment of the promises and covenants of ownership of informal housing, and it is unreasonable that there are citizens in Baghdad who obtain water by disguise." 
    Al-Fatlawi confirmed, “The Governorate Council monitors the services provided and their level, and it has the decision-making power regarding them,” pointing out that “the waste dump in factories has an environmental impact on the population and has produced skin rashes.” 
    He added, "There should be justice in distributing services and including the areas that have been sacrificed. The lagging projects should be completed before launching new projects. The outskirts of Baghdad need 80 schools." 
    Al-Fatlawi concluded by saying, "Youth are the jewel of the future, and I have a number of special projects for young people, the most important of which is the private sector."
    Wafaa Al-Fatlawi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 27 Feb 2024, 9:54 pm