Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
dizzydee
day dreamer
6 posters

Maliki refusing to hand over the presidential plane: Iran donated to me and not to the state

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki refusing to hand over the presidential plane: Iran donated to me and not to the state  Empty Maliki refusing to hand over the presidential plane: Iran donated to me and not to the state

Post by day dreamer Mon 13 Oct 2014, 9:37 pm

Maliki refusing to hand over the presidential plane: Iran donated to me and not to the state

•  Agency eighth day
    • October 13, 2014, 19:29

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
    Refusal of Vice President Nouri al-Maliki delivered the presidential plane for the Prime Minister to Mattabrha Haider al-Abadi, a gift to him by Iran and not the state.

Sources in the prime minister Monday that al-Maliki refused to hand over private plane trips Prime Minister of the outside to the custody of the new government being, according to his special gift to him, pointing out that the presidential plane of the type Airbus and was donated to him as the President of the Government of Iraq, not as a person by Iran, to facilitate his movements in a time when Iraq did not have aircraft travel where he used in his travels abroad.

The sources indicated that "al-Maliki, who is currently the vice president returned to the hobby acquisition fluently as refusal period before handing the seat of government to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, a far refused to hand over the plane, which is considered one of the properties and funds of the Iraqi state. It showed that "al-Maliki and through his own office as a vice president refused to transfer registration of the aircraft to the office of Al-Abbadi, which drew murmurs and discomfort in the circles close to the al-Abadi."

It is noteworthy that the plane is currently located at Baghdad International Airport with a crew dedicated to the leadership of the Iranian plane.

Note that the plane provided by Tehran as a gift to the Iraqi government, and not someone Maliki, who is now the only honorific and does not need a private jet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Maliki refusing to hand over the presidential plane: Iran donated to me and not to the state  Empty Re: Maliki refusing to hand over the presidential plane: Iran donated to me and not to the state

Post by dizzydee Mon 13 Oct 2014, 9:45 pm

Not only is this man GREEDY look how EVIL he is and  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad looks. wow
    chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki refusing to hand over the presidential plane: Iran donated to me and not to the state  Empty Re: Maliki refusing to hand over the presidential plane: Iran donated to me and not to the state

Post by chouchou Tue 14 Oct 2014, 3:52 am

This man is crazy!!!!!!!!

He must be very dangerous and people are scared of him as he is still here and annoying everybody.

Shame on him!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 14 Oct 2014, 10:49 am

This is not the individual, this is the mentality of the region.  Once they possess power of that magnitude, they don't want to give it up.  Look at ALL of the Arab nations and you'll see similarities.  It's like that Daffy Duck cartoon..."It's mine, It's mine...I'm greedy miser!!"
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 14 Oct 2014, 11:00 am

Silly childish descendants of Ishmael ....And the angel of Jehovah said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son; and thou shalt call his name Ishmael, because Jehovah hath heard thy affliction. And he shall be as a wild ass among men; his hand'shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against [hostility] all his brethren.

Tell me does that not sum them all up?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 14 Oct 2014, 5:06 pm

Sure does.
    LIT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:18 pm