Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qi Card announces the issuance of the smart card “for free” For citizens once

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qi Card announces the issuance of the smart card “for free” For citizens once Empty Qi Card announces the issuance of the smart card “for free” For citizens once

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2023, 2:10 pm

Qi Card announces the issuance of the smart card “for free” For citizens once

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Qi card. "Internet"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The International Smart Card Company (Ki Card) announced on Monday the issuance of the smart card to all citizens “for free.” And for once.
    The company stated, in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “in line with the instructions of the Central Bank in the process of switching to using the card instead of paper currency trading, Qi Card is now issuing the card to all citizens for free and for one time only.”
    She called on all citizens “not to apply for more than one card, as applications will be rejected if that happens,” asking everyone to “deal with the smart card in their daily dealings, as it is a state of civilization.”

Views 81
    Added 12/18/2023 - 4:46 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:15 pm