Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea to the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea to the United States Empty Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea to the United States

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Dec 2023, 6:45 am

Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea to the United States 411518f3-7405-454e-be5f-aefc11593ea3
    [size=52]Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea to the United States[/size]
    • Today 15:00

Information/follow up..
    A commander in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard threatened to “close the Mediterranean Sea and other waterways due to the war on the Gaza Strip.”
    Assistant Commander of the Revolutionary Guards for Coordination Affairs, Mohammad Reza Naghdi, said that the Mediterranean may be closed if the United States and its allies continue to commit crimes in Gaza.
    Naghdi explained: “They will soon have to wait for the closure of the Mediterranean Sea, the (Strait of) Gibraltar and other waterways,” according to the Iranian “Tansim” news agency.
    He continued: "Yesterday, the Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz became a nightmare for them, and today they are trapped (...) in the Red Sea." Ended / 25 hours
    https://almaalomah.me/news/50980/global/%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%BA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea to the United States Empty Re: Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea to the United States

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Dec 2023, 6:49 am

this is what happens when we have a weak government, it emboldens our enemies

Nakluagator, Bama Diva and Will Cashem like this post

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea to the United States Empty Re: Iran threatens to close the Mediterranean Sea to the United States

Post by Bama Diva Sat 23 Dec 2023, 6:54 am

Rocky wrote:this is what happens when we have a weak government, it emboldens our enemies
    I’m in total agreement. Our current government has emboldened Iran and I’m frightened that we will wind up in an awful war over there before long.

Nakluagator and Will Cashem like this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 23 Dec 2023, 7:04 am

Iran will cease to exist on that effort. Even the Biden administration, as fake as it is, will take action. The folks making money in that waterway will prompt it.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Nakluagator, Bama Diva, Will Cashem and Fran like this post

Will Cashem
    Will Cashem
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Will Cashem Mon 25 Dec 2023, 10:27 am

Hyperbolic rhetoric and biting off more than they can chew is what Iran does best. In an election year even President Potato Head will be willing to rain down some devastating cruise missiles from our destroyers nearby. That's usually enough to shut punks like Iran up for awhile.

Nakluagator and Bama Diva like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 17 Apr 2024, 5:46 pm