Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The service effort announces the inclusion of new neighborhoods in Baghdad in the 2024 plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The service effort announces the inclusion of new neighborhoods in Baghdad in the 2024 plan Empty The service effort announces the inclusion of new neighborhoods in Baghdad in the 2024 plan

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2024, 2:10 pm

The service effort announces the inclusion of new neighborhoods in Baghdad in the 2024 plan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, the government service effort team in Baghdad Governorate revealed the areas covered by services within the 2024 plan, and while confirming the inclusion of new neighborhoods under the direction of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, he announced the completion of 34 areas within the plan scheduled for the past year 2023.
    The head of the team, Abdul Razzaq Al-Maliki, said in a statement reported by the official news agency, and seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “there are three phases of the work of the engineering effort team, as it has completed two phases of them in 34 regions and at a rate of 100%, most of which are within the Al-Shuala and Al-Shaab sectors.” And the municipality of Al-Kadhimiya and the areas of Bob Al-Sham and Al-Fahhama.”
    Al-Maliki added, “As for the third phase, most of it includes paving work,” noting that “the 2023 plan included covering 61 areas with services, as approximately 10 areas were completed within the New Baghdad sector, Al-Ghadir municipality, and other areas within the sectors of Al-Sadr I municipality and the People’s municipality.” .
    He stressed that "service works in these areas have reached their final stages and are now in the paving stage."
    He stated, “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani directed that the plan for the year 2024 be along the areas that we started, including the Seven Qusour area, where District 3/12 and District 5/12 were completed, and the sections adjacent to these two provinces are scheduled to be completed.” And also including the areas located between the main streets with services, including (Abu Ahmed Street, Abu Majeed Street, Abu Ali Street, Al-Mashroua Street, and the main street of seven palaces), and there are neighborhoods between these areas that were developed within the 2024 plan.”
    He pointed out, "The 2024 plan also included: areas within the Shula sector, where the work has reached the third stage and will be completed during the current year, in addition to including areas within the People's Municipality sector and other areas within the outskirts of Baghdad."

Views 95
    Added 01/01/2024 - 8:53 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 8:00 pm