Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani to the new general directors: Your vote was not influenced by political influence and you

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani to the new general directors: Your vote was not influenced by political influence and you  Empty Al-Sudani to the new general directors: Your vote was not influenced by political influence and you

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:16 am

Al-Sudani to the new general directors: Your vote was not influenced by political influence and you will be subject to continuous evaluation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed today, Thursday (January 11, 2024), during his reception of the new general directors, that their vote was not influenced by political influence and that they will be subject to continuous evaluation.
    Al-Sudani’s media office stated in a statement received by “Baghdad Al-Youm,” that “Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani received the new general directors who were recently voted on by the Council of Ministers.”
    Al-Sudani stated, during the meeting, that “the Council of Ministers’ vote on the general directors was not politically influenced, but rather came based on the evaluation of the relevant committees that adopted professional and scientific standards,” stressing that “no body can protect them if they fail to perform their duties, and are unable to to carry out their duties as required.”
    He stressed "the need for all general managers to live up to the responsibility entrusted to them, and to put serving the citizen at the top of their work priorities, and not to neglect this aspect at all."
     The Prime Minister stressed that "the new general directors will undergo a continuous evaluation process, which requires them to do more work and serve the citizen, and to be effective and capable of making decisions that support the work and plans of their ministries, and improve the level of performance and services provided."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:31 am