Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Committee looking bills that have not completed a legislation in the previous session and disc

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Legal Committee looking bills that have not completed a legislation in the previous session and disc Empty Legal Committee looking bills that have not completed a legislation in the previous session and disc

Post by rocky Fri 17 Oct 2014, 4:12 am

Legal Committee looking bills that have not completed a legislation in the previous session and discuss new projects  

15 October 0.2014

no8151014.JPGLegal Commission held a consultative meeting chaired by the oldest member, MP Mohsen al-Sadoun day Wednesday, 10/15/2014 The Committee discussed the laws that have not completed action legislation and the possibility of re-propose projects and laws that did not vote in the previous parliamentary session to the government s the Committee examined the laws referred to the Committee on the current session and the position of the Committee of the presentation of these laws for the first reading a draft law of the First Amendment to the Insurance Law on the personal responsibility of the staff of government departments and public sector No. 47 for the year 1990, and the project overturn dissolved Revolutionary Command Council No. 959 for the year 1978 and the draft law of the First Amendment to the Unified Retirement Law No. 9 of 2014 Amendment Bill First Law of Property Claims Commission No. 13 for the year 2010 as well as a draft law of the Federal Court and the draft law on the Federation Council and a draft political parties law and the draft law of conservation of documents and a bill to abandon nationality acquired and the draft law regulating the work of the consultants and the Commission decided to resume the meeting to complete discuss the agenda at length and detail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...238&AlwType=Pre

Current date/time is Sun 26 Mar 2023, 12:11 am