Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Abadi poses a session today Anger and al-Obeidi, the Ministries of Interior and Defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Abadi poses a session today Anger and al-Obeidi, the Ministries of Interior and Defense Empty Sources: Abadi poses a session today Anger and al-Obeidi, the Ministries of Interior and Defense

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Sources: Abadi poses a session today Anger and al-Obeidi, the Ministries of Interior and Defense

SATURDAY, 18 OCTOBER 1 / OKRUDOLF 2014 

Twilight News / Sources identical within the Iraqi National Alliance, on Saturday, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will present at the meeting of the Council of Representatives to this day the names of candidates to take over as the Ministries of Interior and Defense.
    1360058788haidar.jpgThe sources said "Twilight News", the two candidates Mohamed Salem Anger for the National Alliance for the assumption of the Ministry of the Interior, and the second candidate Khaled al-Obeidi, a coalition of national powers to the Ministry of Defense, adding that Al-Abbadi will present these names in order to vote them members of the House of Representatives.
    The President of the Council of Ministers Haider Abadi of parliament last month candidates of Defense and Interior to the House of Representatives but did not accorded Bmqpolh Parliament because of failure to get agreement between the semi-final of the blocks on the nomination of candidates.
    According to the political agreement, the Ministry of Defense resolved component of the Sunni and Shiite interior of the component, but did not agree on the candidates are up to now because of disagreements within the National Alliance and a coalition of national forces on the candidates positions.
    Abadi and seek to form a government more inclusive of the various trends affecting the street in the Iraqi political more than his predecessor, al-Maliki government in an attempt to win the support of Sunnis and Kurds to counter the threat from al Daash that controlled large areas in northern and central Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm