Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Awadi: "Maliki attempts to dissolve IS"

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Awadi: "Maliki attempts to dissolve IS" Empty Awadi: "Maliki attempts to dissolve IS"

Post by notazbad2000 Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:23 am

Awadi: "Maliki attempts to dissolve IS"

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on March 8, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -MP Awad al-Awadi of the Ahrar Bloc within the Sadr Trend pointed out that “The Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki lives a combination of contradictions.”
    Awadi stated to Iraqi News “Maliki lives a combination of contradictions since he objects through media outlets on the demonstrations while the ministerial committee headed by Hussein al-Shahristani fulfills the demands of the demonstrations despite the objections of the Iraqi People against the performance of this committee.”
    “Maliki tries to dissolve the Iraqiya Slate through bringing the Deputy Premier Salih al-Mutleg closer while he pushes the Minister of Finance to resign in order to have unbalanced demands for the supporters of the IS,” he stressed.
    These contradictions aim procrastinate solving the current crisis, he noted, emphasizing that “The Current government used to have certain victims from time to time through dismissing ministers or forcing them to escape outside Iraq.”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Awadi: "Maliki attempts to dissolve IS" Empty Re: Awadi: "Maliki attempts to dissolve IS"

Post by Neno Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:31 am

“Maliki tries to dissolve the Iraqiya Slate through bringing the Deputy
    Premier Salih al-Mutleg closer while he pushes the Minister of Finance
    to resign
    in order to have unbalanced demands for the supporters of the
    IS,
    This is what Ali has been stating to me with the approvals of his doings. Every time everything is about ready to go, they fire someone and replace them with another that in return makes everything stop until the new, gets informed and re approves... :(
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Awadi: "Maliki attempts to dissolve IS" Empty Re: Awadi: "Maliki attempts to dissolve IS"

Post by weslin3 Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:40 pm

When will this stop? And I truly believe this has happened.

That Maliki....
    :x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 am