Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: support Abadi fighting terrorism and the eradication of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: support Abadi fighting terrorism and the eradication of corruption Empty Allawi: support Abadi fighting terrorism and the eradication of corruption

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Oct 2014, 4:02 am

Allawi: support Abadi fighting terrorism and the eradication of corruption

10/19/2014 

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - confirmed the coalition led by the National Vice President Iyad Allawi, said he strongly supports the government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, after the government represented all the ingredients without exclusion or marginalization. The spokeswoman said the coalition victory Allawi's (IMN), that "draws most of the political blocs is to support the new government, especially in the fight against terrorism and the eradication of corruption," calling "ministers in the government to follow the approach Abadi in the integrity and thickening the line nationally and put the national interest on interest private and political. " Allawi pointed out that "the positions of the political blocs in support of the government Abadi must be translated on the ground by moving away from political quotas abhorrent that hurt the country for the past years. Akltemt and yesterday the government formation on a vote of the House of Representatives Houshearz Zebari, Minister of Finance and Rose Nuri Shaways as deputy prime minister and Mohammed Ghaban interior minister, and Khaled al-Obeidi as defense minister. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:46 am