Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Turkey sign a contract related to the transportation of mail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Turkey sign a contract related to the transportation of mail Empty Iraq and Turkey sign a contract related to the transportation of mail

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2024, 5:14 am

Iraq and Turkey sign a contract related to the transportation of mail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Communications announced today, Tuesday, the signing of a partnership agreement with Turkish Airlines in Iraq, regarding the transportation and deportation of postal items.
    The Ministry stated, in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, that “within the framework of implementing the plans drawn up to provide the best postal services to citizens, and according to the directives of Minister Hiam Al-Yasiri, the General Postal and Savings Company, represented by its General Director, Engineer Zainab Abdel-Saheb, concluded a partnership agreement with the CEO of the company.” Turkish Airlines in Iraq.
    She added, "This agreement comes with the aim of opening the horizons of joint cooperation between the two sides in the field of transporting and transporting Iraqi postal items directly from Iraqi airports to Turkey through Turkish Airlines and to various countries of the world, as well as expanding the air transport network to reach (344) destinations." Around the world, with two flights a day, and with the slogan of precision and safety.”
    The conclusion of the contract will also allow "activating express postal services and e-commerce, especially to provide the highest quality services to customers through Iraqi mail."

Views 41
    Added 02/20/2024 - 12:50 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 23 Apr 2024, 12:53 pm