Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani stresses the importance of protecting and promoting the mother tongue and the dive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani stresses the importance of protecting and promoting the mother tongue and the dive Empty Nechirvan Barzani stresses the importance of protecting and promoting the mother tongue and the dive

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2024, 5:07 am

Nechirvan Barzani stresses the importance of protecting and promoting the mother tongue and the diversity of cultures in Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-02-21 03:24
    Font

Shafaq News/ The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, stressed on Wednesday the protection and promotion of the Kurdish language and the diversity of cultures in the region.
    President Nechirvan Barzani said, in a post on the everywhere". 
    He continued: "On this occasion, we remember with reverence all those who served the Kurdish language and the mother language of all sects in Kurdistan. Congratulations to those who continue this sacred service in order to preserve the most important race and the basis of national and cultural identity, which is the mother language."
    Every year, February 21 marks International Mother Language Day, which is an annual celebration around the world to promote awareness of linguistic and cultural diversity and multilingualism.
    This occasion was first announced by UNESCO on November 17, 1999, and then it was officially approved by the United Nations General Assembly, and it was decided to establish an International Year of Languages ​​in 2008.
    International Mother Language Day has been celebrated since 2000 to promote peace and multilingualism around the world and protect all mother languages. 
    February 21 was marked by the recognition of the Bengali language movement of 1952 in Bangladesh.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 23 Apr 2024, 12:15 pm