Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

6 negatives and three positives... The localization of pharmaceutical industries comes into effect i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

6 negatives and three positives... The localization of pharmaceutical industries comes into effect i Empty 6 negatives and three positives... The localization of pharmaceutical industries comes into effect i

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2024, 5:15 am

6 negatives and three positives... The localization of pharmaceutical industries comes into effect in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Member of Parliament Mudar Al-Karawi said today, Thursday (February 22, 2024), that the localization of pharmaceutical industries has entered into force in Iraq, while indicating that the costs of medicine in Iraq will decrease, in addition to controlling counterfeit medicines.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “Iraq imports no less than 95% of the medicines and drugs it needs, in amounts amounting to tens of millions of dollars per month,” noting that “the matter carries 6 negatives, the most prominent of which is that it is a depleted economic sector and enables... During the construction of a machine to create scientific energies and produce the medicines we need, in addition to the emergence of mafias to smuggle medicines and their danger to the lives of patients, not to mention the corruption of medicine deals that emerge from time to time.”
    He added, "The government's endeavor to localize the pharmaceutical industry in Iraq is a positive step, and its first phase has entered into force in light of the presence of dozens of requests to build factories specialized in producing a long list of drugs and medical materials that are directly needed by the country's institutions, and which will see the light in the year 2025." Pointing out that "the Samarra factory's medicines, for example, which are national productions, are comparable to what is produced abroad in terms of quality and effectiveness, and this is what we want to continue."
    Al-Karawi pointed out that "the localization of medicines in Iraq has three positives, as the costs of medicine and the spending of hard currencies that burden the government will decrease, in addition to controlling the file of counterfeit and smuggled medicines and reducing their danger."
    According to observers, imported medicines constitute 90% of what Iraq consumes, while the security authorities announced in one year the seizure of approximately 100 tons of smuggled medicines, through 6 campaigns. 
    Many reports and statements about the smuggling of medicines to the occupation account for 70 percent of what enters Iraq, amid warnings of the danger of spoiled medicines to people’s health.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 21 Apr 2024, 3:00 am