Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari: The money looted from Iraq is about 400 billion dollars, and Chalabi confirmed this

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari: The money looted from Iraq is about 400 billion dollars, and Chalabi confirmed this Empty Zebari: The money looted from Iraq is about 400 billion dollars, and Chalabi confirmed this

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Feb 2024, 5:11 am

[size=38]Zebari: The money looted from Iraq is about 400 billion dollars, and Chalabi confirmed this[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 23, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, said that the Sunnis of Iraq feel marginalized.
    Zebari said in an interview with Arab media that Biden was sympathetic and supportive of change in Iraq and visited the region and Iraq dozens of times.
    He said that one of the mistakes that we bear responsibility for as Iraqi leaders, we committed after the 2010 elections when Iyad Allawi’s list won a clear number of votes over the Shiite lists, and his list was truly inclusive of all Shiite and Sunni sects and from other nationalities and religions. At that time, Iran and America were supportive of the Malikis...and their (the Americans') logic, to be fair, was that we had a transition and withdrawal of our forces in 2011 and another agreement, so let us not rock the boat so that the process would continue, while unfortunately sacrificing the brilliant and clear parliamentary and electoral success of Dr. Iyad Allawi.
    He added: The prevailing impression was that after these years, administrative changes, employee transfers, and demographic change, it might have had an impact, but the recent elections for the provincial councils confirmed that the Kurdish presence in Kirkuk is still strong. The vote expressed a state of balance between the Kurdish bloc and the Arab and Turkmen bloc. This dream remains based on the constitution. The constitution stipulates how to resolve issues of internal borders or disputed areas.
    He said that very large corruption operations occurred even in our time, and even in the time of Al-Maliki, Allawi, Al-Jaafari, or other governments in the time of Haider Al-Abadi. Corruption was not in this form and on such large scales to steal public money. This means that previously, there might be cases of corruption involving a few thousand dollars or “penny bills.” Currently, millions and billions are stolen in corruption cases and can also be used to finance regional wars and conflicts. Very very relevant.
    Regarding the looting of about 400 billion dollars, he said: True. This number is correct and proven. I learned from finance that everything should be fixed.
    Regarding what Ahmed Al-Chalabi reported about this number, he said: I bear witness to him that he was a clean person. Yes, he had a problem at Petra Bank in Jordan during the circumstances of the Iraqi-Iranian war at the time. But I bear witness to him after his death and knowing his family that he left them nothing at all. When I was Minister of Finance and the late Chairman of the Finance Committee, we worked together on clear and specific corruption issues. A bank whose CEO plundered about $6 billion in approximately two years. Where did this money go? When we followed her at the time, we found that she had gone to Amman and Beirut.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 16 Apr 2024, 7:36 pm