Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An American court summons Masrour Barzani on multiple charges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An American court summons Masrour Barzani on multiple charges Empty An American court summons Masrour Barzani on multiple charges

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:37 pm

[size=38]An American court summons Masrour Barzani on multiple charges[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 26, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The US District Court for the District of Columbia summoned the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, on multiple charges, most notably silencing journalists and political opponents in Kurdistan, according to the American press source.
    On February 15, the US District Court for the District of Columbia summoned the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, and gave him 21 days to respond to a hearing before a civil court in the United States after lawsuits were filed against him and other defendants from the Barzani family.
    The report added that the lawsuits were filed, No. 1:24-cv-00278, on December 30, 2024 by the Kurdistan Victims Fund, a non-profit organization in the United States, represented by Maki Ravand, the exiled Kurdish activist in Germany, and John Doss 1-5000. . Ravand, who is Kurdish by birth, was born in Iraqi Kurdistan in 1965.
    Yesterday, Sunday, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, arrived in the American capital, Washington, while Kurdish media reported that Barzani’s visit came to answer an official invitation from American officials.
    Other details at the link:
    Source (http://tinyurl.com/2s48yzt9)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:40 pm