Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ports participate in the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Arab Seaports Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ports participate in the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Arab Seaports Union Empty Iraqi ports participate in the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Arab Seaports Union

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Mar 2024, 4:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Iraqi ports participate in the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Arab Seaports Union[/size]
    • Today 11:41

Information / Baghdad,
    Director General of the General Company for Iraqi Ports, Farhan Al-Fartusi, participated in the sixty-second meeting of the Board of Directors of the Arab Seaports Union and its general assembly in the Egyptian city of Alexandria.
    The company's general manager said in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, "Our participation in such meetings is very important as they aim to develop joint work with Arab ports and unify visions regarding the challenges facing the transport sector in the world."
    He explained, "The development taking place in the work of ports in Iraq is evidence of the tireless work to strengthen Iraq's logistical position, as Basra has become a regional center for global transport lines, especially after the tensions witnessed in the Red Sea, and we are keen to raise the capacity of our ports through the use of modern techniques and technology." This gives regional and international partners confidence in our work, and this is part of the government program adopted by Prime Minister Engineer Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani and Minister of Transport Razzaq Muhaibas Al-Saadawi.”
    The Federation’s Board of Directors discussed a number of important topics during the session’s activities, and also presented the activity report of the Human Skills Development Committee, in addition to members’ suggestions for exchanging experiences between Arab sea ports to spread benefit in the fields of artificial intelligence and ports./ End 25

Current date/time is Wed 17 Apr 2024, 3:33 am