Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Investment confirms the implementation of a strategy to withdraw population pressure from th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Investment confirms the implementation of a strategy to withdraw population pressure from th Empty Baghdad Investment confirms the implementation of a strategy to withdraw population pressure from th

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2024, 4:56 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Baghdad Investment confirms the implementation of a strategy to withdraw population pressure from the center of the capital[/size]

[size=45]The Baghdad Investment Authority confirmed that Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani will lay the foundation stone for a number of residential city projects soon, while indicating that the trend is to establish projects outside the city according to a strategy to withdraw population pressure from the center of the capital.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Baghdad Investment Authority, Ali Al-Attar, said during a meeting within the activities of the Al-Rafidain Forum that “there is movement according to the perspective of the new government through the development of services and optimal investment in technology,” noting that “the future of Iraq requires us to plan optimally according to population growth.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The current trend in the investment file in Baghdad requires, according to an applied strategy, expansion outside the city and the establishment of new cities, including the cities of Al-Jawahiri and Ali Al-Wardi, to resolve population inflation within the capital."[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "The Prime Minister will lay the foundation stone for a number of residential cities soon, and the newly implemented cities will have integrated infrastructure and services and will be linked to Baghdad by a road network."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:33 pm