Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of the Central Bank of the Euphrates {News}: Rising oil exports will help in solving the ex

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Governor of the Central Bank of the Euphrates {News}: Rising oil exports will help in solving the ex Empty Governor of the Central Bank of the Euphrates {News}: Rising oil exports will help in solving the ex

Post by day dreamer Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:59 am

Governor of the Central Bank of the Euphrates {News}: Rising oil exports will help in solving the existing budget deficit
    [ltr] 2014/10/21[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords "High oil exports will help in solving the existing budget deficit."

Alak said, told {Euphrates News} on Tuesday that "there is a relationship between fiscal and monetary policy, and we have seen that there is a fiscal deficit in the general budget of the country is now subject to debate thus increasing rise in oil exports in the coming period will help in solving the deficit is located." 
    The Cabinet decided during its meeting on Monday, to approve the formation of a ministerial committee headed by the Minister of Finance and the membership of each of the ministers {oil, electricity, health, commerce, planning, defense, interior and Higher Education and the Governor of the Central Bank} and experts, the Committee shall rearrange the priorities of the federal budget for the year 2014, in the light of observations presented to Cabinet members, including lead to deficit reduction, which suffered big budget, and submit its recommendations to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the purpose of presentation in the next meeting of the Council of Ministers Ended m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:14 pm