Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Defense Minister directs an official invitation to the Iraqi defense minister to discuss jo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Defense Minister directs an official invitation to the Iraqi defense minister to discuss jo Empty Iranian Defense Minister directs an official invitation to the Iraqi defense minister to discuss jo

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 4:09 am

Iranian Defense Minister directs an official invitation to the Iraqi defense minister to discuss joint cooperation

10/21/2014 

Sent the Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan Tuesday cable of congratulations to his Iraqi counterpart, Khaled al-Obeidi tired on the occasion of his appointment and the position of the Iraqi defense minister Reports indicated that "the Iranian minister stressed in his message on the development of defense cooperation with Iraq, and he invited my servants to visit Iran. He expressed Iran's defense minister for "hope and during the term of the defense minister of the new Iraqi addressing the threats of the enemies that target the security and stability of Iraq, and the complete elimination of terrorist groups, with the support of the unity and strength of the Iraqi armed forces and more than build national unity. The House of Representatives has voted to give confidence to the ministers of defense and interior, Khaled al-Obeidi Salem Ghaban with the rest of the ministers of the Kurds. And received a first-Obeidi his duties officially on Sunday and held the first meeting with the Joint Staff and the Defense Ministry. The defense minister said in his first statement after named for the position told all of Iraq [where] that "the priority of our work is what he thinks of the citizen in the fight against terrorism in the first place and then the fight against corruption in the Ministry of Defense and the rebuilding of the army have the valve in front of the Iraqis whole"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]           

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:11 am