Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House Speaker Meets With Emir of Kuwait, The Latest Developments in Iraq and The Serious Challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House Speaker Meets With Emir of Kuwait, The Latest Developments in Iraq and The Serious Challenges  Empty House Speaker Meets With Emir of Kuwait, The Latest Developments in Iraq and The Serious Challenges

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 9:27 am

House Speaker Meets With Emir of Kuwait, The Latest Developments in Iraq and The Serious Challenges in The Region

22/10/2014 13:17:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / House Speaker, Salim al-Jubouri discussed with the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah bilateral relations and ways of developing them.

A statement by the Office of the Speaker said that the meeting discussed the latest developments in Iraq and the serious challenges faced by the region as well as the relations between the two brotherly countries and ways of developing and upgrading them."

Jubouri confirmed Iraq's desire to open up with the Arab brothers and to serve the common interests.

He said that "Iraq is looking forward to start a new page with the Arab world, because the current stage requires Arabs joint effort."

He explained, "The responsibility for what Iraq is witnessing today cannot be borne by Iraq alone and the Arab brothers should extend a helping hand to overcome the current stage," praising the role of the Government of the State of Kuwait and the people in this area.

For his part, Emir of Kuwait reiterated his country's position to support Iraq and to stand by its side in its war against terrorism, "stressing that" Kuwait looks to the course of events in Iraq from the perspective of the Arab common vision and it adopts its stand in the light of that. "

The meeting was attended by members of the Parliamentary delegation accompanying Jubouri and from the Kuwaiti side the Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and National Assembly Speaker Marzouq Al-Ghanim.

Jubouri arrived to Kuwait yesterday at the head of a large parliamentary delegation on an official visit lasting three days. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:06 pm