Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mutlaq: The Shiites contacted Izzat al-Douri, and this is my appreciation for the “dictatorship”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mutlaq: The Shiites contacted Izzat al-Douri, and this is my appreciation for the “dictatorship”  Empty Al-Mutlaq: The Shiites contacted Izzat al-Douri, and this is my appreciation for the “dictatorship”

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2024, 4:47 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Mutlaq: The Shiites contacted Izzat al-Douri, and this is my appreciation for the “dictatorship” of al-Maliki and al-Sadr.[/size]

[size=45]Saleh al-Mutlaq, the politician and Deputy Prime Minister until 2013, recalled stages in his political negotiations and dialogues, from the meeting with Revolutionary Guard General Qassem Soleimani, to the scenes of his deliberations with the leader of the Sadrist movement, and his estimates of al-Maliki’s future and the idea of ​​the dictator and the extent of its importance to the future of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mutlaq in an interview with journalist Samer Jawad:
    I met Qassem Soleimani once, and I will not tell you where, and the Syrian Brotherhood and others arranged the matter. (The most prominent thing that took place between us) was my objections to what is happening in Iraq, and at that time he was responsive to all the matters that I raised.[/size]
    [size=45]It is no secret that Soleimani contributed to some battles in Iraq, but to reduce the whole issue to the Iranian side is incorrect. I believe that the Iraqis fought like heroes, and the Iraqi society that was under the control of ISIS fought and contributed to the intelligence effort, gave good information, and assisted the security forces and the coalition. The international also had a very important role.[/size]
    [size=45](Nouri al-Maliki) has the ability to be decisive and makes difficult decisions, but I do not wrong him. Perhaps we both made mistakes against the other. I may have made a mistake because I entered into an excessive quarrel with him, and he, in his personality, is extremist on this issue.[/size]
    [size=45](The presenter of the program asks: You described Al-Maliki as a dictator?)
    Dictatorship is not a word that hurts, but it is a political description, and many Iraqis now prefer an enlightened dictator who is, in one way or another, a kind of dictatorship.[/size]
    [size=45]I believe that Iraq is not governed the way we currently govern it. We need a strong personality to take a decision, not to see what the street wants.[/size]
    [size=45](Do you wish for Al-Maliki to return to power?)
    The Al-Maliki I know now is different from the one I knew before, and I believe that if he is ruled not to change and remain as I know him now, we will benefit greatly from his previous experience, and I believe he will have a positive role. Many will be upset with me, but I say The word of truth is that the man is determined and strong, has strong decisions, and bears responsibility for his decisions, but he also has many mistakes. Al-Maliki is the type of person who tries to correct his mistakes.[/size]
    [size=45](About the Peace Brigades)
    I asked the people (in Salah al-Din) about the Peace Brigades, and they said that their desire to control people’s money is much less than others. They have a good topic of halal and haram. But there were other behaviors that we heard that were very offensive to the brigades and those who adopted them. I think it will remain, and I told Mr. Muqtada face to face, when he was blaming the Sunni leaders why they did not participate in the meeting, so I told him that your group in Salah al-Din is worse than those he remembered, and he said to me: I give you a promise that the first thing I start, I will start with my group.[/size]
    [size=45](Did Sunni leaders communicate with Izzat al-Duri?)
    What is the problem if they communicate? Shiites and Sunnis contacted Izzat Al-Douri. Whether they are in power or otherwise, I do not know.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:19 pm