Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister calls on the government and parliament to serious cooperation in tackling the finan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance Minister calls on the government and parliament to serious cooperation in tackling the finan Empty Finance Minister calls on the government and parliament to serious cooperation in tackling the finan

Post by rocky Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Finance Minister calls on the government and parliament to serious cooperation in tackling the financial crisis

23/10/2014 20:57:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari called on to serious cooperation among the three presidencies and the government and the parliament, ministries and state bodies and pursue transparency in dealing with the financial crisis.

A statement by the Ministry of Finance said that "the ministerial committee set up by the Council of Ministers held its sixth meeting, to arrange the priorities of the federal budget for fiscal year 2014, and to reduce the budget deficit and the search for solutions to finance the deficit and increase the resources of the state.

They emphasized during the meeting, which was headed by the Minister of Finance in the presence of Ministers of Oil, Defense Interior, Electricity, and representatives from the Ministry of Planning and the Central Bank and a number of experts, on the importance of reducing expenses and serious cooperation among the three presidencies, the government, the parliament, ministries and state bodies and pursue transparency in dealing with the financial crisis, with an emphasis on supporting the military effort and security to combat terrorism. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....?ar95_VQ=HHHMKK 

Current date/time is Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:47 am