Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: the current year budget would be purely speculative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: the current year budget would be purely speculative Empty Parliamentary Finance: the current year budget would be purely speculative

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:51 am

Parliamentary Finance: the current year budget would be purely speculative

10/24/2014

BAGHDAD / Network News Iraq said Finance Committee Chairman Parliamentary MP Magda al-Tamimi said the federal budget for this year Stkhmn and determine expenses only two months of the year Alhala.oukalt Tamimi, that «the Council of Ministers did not hold its scheduled yesterday to discuss the federal budget because of the preoccupation with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi by traveling to Iran and interview the religious authority in Najaf, indicating that the »Council of Ministers decided to form a committee to follow up the file federal budget for this year, headed by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari and a number of ministers and experts, economists and added Tamimi said« the current year budget would be mere speculation of imports contained to Iraq any it would be a budget for two months only and not for a full year », the weighted» testifies next week to discuss the budget within the file cabinet and then sent to the House of Representatives for the purpose of voting on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:19 pm