Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Türkiye reveals its intention to deploy the S-400 system on its borders with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Türkiye reveals its intention to deploy the S-400 system on its borders with Iraq Empty Türkiye reveals its intention to deploy the S-400 system on its borders with Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Apr 2024, 6:54 am

[rtl]Türkiye reveals its intention to deploy the S-400 system on its borders with Iraq[/rtl]

Policy  ,  04/11/2024 10:23  Number of readings: 183 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

Turkey intends to deploy S-400 systems on its southern border adjacent to Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reported in news that, “The Turkish Armed Forces may deploy S-400 systems purchased from the Russian Federation along the border with Iraq as part of plans to conduct a military operation against the Kurdistan Workers’ Party.”  [/rtl]
    [rtl]The newspaper indicated, "The Turkish Armed Forces expect to conduct a large-scale ground military operation in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, against members of the Workers' Party."[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the newspaper, the process of deploying the Turkish Armed Forces and logistical units has partially begun, and that the S-400 systems purchased from Russia may also be deployed along the border line as part of deliveries that are expected to accelerate after the Eid holiday. holiday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The armed conflict with the Kurdistan Workers' Party began in Turkey in 1984 and resumed in 2015. There are PKK bases in the Kurdistan region, against which the Turkish Armed Forces conduct air and ground operations.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 5:04 pm