Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Before the start of the new working hours and the timing system was disrupted...demands to extend th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Before the start of the new working hours and the timing system was disrupted...demands to extend th Empty Before the start of the new working hours and the timing system was disrupted...demands to extend th

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2024, 4:45 am

Before the start of the new working hours and the timing system was disrupted...demands to extend the Eid holiday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (April 11, 2024), a number of citizens called on Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani to extend the Eid al-Fitr holiday to next Tuesday instead of Saturday, as it is an exceptional holiday for several reasons, including the coincidence that the date of the holiday coincides between the sects, as well as the start of the holiday. Implementing the new appointment system for ministries and institutions.
    "Baghdad Today" monitored a group of appeals on social media sites demanding that the Eid al-Fitr holiday be extended to next Tuesday, while the government set the Eid holiday from last Tuesday, April 9, until Saturday, April 13, provided that official working hours will resume in government institutions. All, on Sunday, April 14, 2024.
    It is hoped that all government departments and institutions will begin new working hours after the end of the Eid holiday, as the working hours of government departments and ministries in the Green Zone will be from seven to two in the afternoon.
    The departments of education, interior, defense, and health will be from eight to three in the afternoon, and higher education, transportation, trade, and housing will be from nine in the morning to four in the afternoon. As for universities and colleges, the working hours will be from ten in the morning until five in the afternoon. The decision will begin to be implemented experimentally after the Eid and for a period of 3 months.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:30 am