Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

And more info on the non taxes

mbryan
mbryan

And more info on the non taxes Empty And more info on the non taxes

Post by mbryan Sat 09 Mar 2013, 11:04 am

Subject: Consumers were not to know about this tax, now they do

<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 1.5pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" id=yui_3_7_2_1_1362830753665_7103>

The email content below is true…simply follow the links and see for yourself from IRS Publications. This tax is not about ‘medical devices’ and health care; it is purely about taxing people through deception. Tell me what fishing poles have to do with healthcare.

And more info on the non taxes Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f44674%5fAIrtHkgAACWnUTshSAQ5IC2Us98&pid=2

Subject: Consumers were not to know about this tax, now they do

Be sure and look at the Cabela receipt and see the Medical Excise tax that they refused to hide from the public.

<BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-TOP: 5pt; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5pt" id=yui_3_7_2_1_1362830753665_7148>

Also read at the bottom of the page to find out “some of the things” you will be charged Medical Excise tax on!

And more info on the non taxes Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f44674%5fAIrtHkgAACWnUTshSAQ5IC2Us98&pid=2

Medical Excise Tax on Retail Receipts Show How We’re Being Taken

ATS Members have flagged this thread 13 times

A reader sent along an image of a sales receipt from Cabela’s, a popular sporting goods store.

The receipt (pictured at left) spells out what Healthcare and the feds want to keep secret – the middle class is being heavily taxed despite all the fatuous rhetoric of Congress who invariably play the class warfare card to sell their confiscatory taxation policies.

“The 2.3% Medical Excise Tax that began on January 1st is supposed to be ‘hidden’ from the consumer, but it’s been brought to the public’s attention by hunting and fishing store Cabela’s who have refused to hide it and are showing it as a separate line item tax on their receipts,” the email states.

Notice the medical excise tax!

Now please hold on and bear with me before you say "OH, another Alex Jones article!" because I did some research and found directly from the IRS's website information that PROVES this to be true and an accurate portrayal of something hidden in Healthcare that most were not aware of!

Now being skeptical of this I went to the IRS website and found this!

Q1. What is the medical device excise tax?

A1. Section 4191 of the Internal Revenue Code imposes an excise tax on the sale of certain medical devices by the manufacturer or importer of the device.

Q2. When does the tax go into effect?

A2. The tax applies to sales of taxable medical devices after Dec. 31, 2012.

Q3. How much is the tax?

A3. The tax is 2.3 percent of the sale price of the taxable medical device. See Chapter 5 of IRS Publication 510, Excise Taxes, and Notice 2012-77 for additional information on the determination of sale price.

IRS.gov

So being more curious I clicked on "Chapter 5 of IRS Publication 510" And WALLAH! What do I find under "MEDICAL DEVICES" under "MANUFACTURERS TAXES"?

Manufacturers Taxes

The following discussion of manufacturers taxes applies to the tax on:
Sport fishing equipment;
Fishing rods and fishing poles;
Electric outboard motors;
Fishing tackle boxes;
Bows, quivers, broad heads, and points;
Arrow shafts;
Coal;
Taxable tires;
Gas guzzler automobiles;

and
Vaccines.

IRS.gov

I think we have definitely been fooled, if we believe that the Affordable Care Act is all about health

care. It truly does appear to be nothing more than a bill laden with a whole lot of taxes that we the

people have yet to be aware of!

</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
ron-man
ron-man
All In Investor
All In Investor

And more info on the non taxes Empty Re: And more info on the non taxes

Post by ron-man Sat 09 Mar 2013, 1:38 pm

WOW.
elaine1
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by elaine1 Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:26 pm

Amazing
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno Sat 09 Mar 2013, 6:41 pm

Moved to Tax forum.. TY
GWT54
GWT54
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:20 am

And this is why Justice Roberts said that Affordable Healthcare was a TAX. JMO
ron-man
ron-man
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by ron-man Mon 11 Mar 2013, 10:14 am

How the left can be led around by this guy,is beyound me.Don't these people have a brain of their own,if they do then they should start using it right away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 24 Sep 2022, 1:34 pm