Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amortization of advances and loans for this category

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amortization of advances and loans for this category Empty Amortization of advances and loans for this category

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2024, 4:25 am

[size=35][size=35]Amortization of advances and loans for this category[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    04-23-2024 | 12:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Today, Tuesday, the Counter-Terrorism Service called on the families of martyred members of its members who owed loans and advances to review it within 15 days to extinguish them.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

A statement of the agency received by Al-Sumaria News stated, “It calls on the families of the martyrs of our agency who owe their martyrs exclusively loans or advances from government banks that have not been repaid to review the Retirement Department within a period of (15) days from the date of publication of the announcement for the period from (April 24 to May 8). 2024) so ​​that we can coordinate with the relevant authorities for the purpose of extinguishing the loans and advances they owe in memory of their sacrifices.”

He called on the families of the martyrs to “bring with them what supports the value of the remaining amount owed by the martyr, along with the name of the bank, the bank number, and the number of the branch borrowed from.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 5:56 pm