Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We will integrate the 2014-2015 budgets for the elimination of the economic c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: We will integrate the 2014-2015 budgets for the elimination of the economic c Empty Parliamentary Finance: We will integrate the 2014-2015 budgets for the elimination of the economic c

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Oct 2014, 5:54 pm

Parliamentary Finance: We will integrate the 2014-2015 budgets for the elimination of the economic crisis

October 27, 2014, 15:37

Baghdad 

Declared a member of the parliamentary finance committee, Jamal Panthers, Iraq suffered a severe economic crisis and therefore will integrate the budgets of 2014-2015.

The Panthers said in a press statement that "the parliamentary finance committee took the reins of the budget matters," he said, adding that it will integrate Almoisntin for the years 2014 and 2015, the fact that Iraq is going through significant challenges and exposed to the severe economic crisis and need international loans. "

Noting that "the Iraqi delegations outside the country is negotiating to borrow money."

He pointed out that "the adoption of the budget will be delayed somewhat, because the draft is still with the government," calling on the government to "speed up the sent to the Parliament."

Referred to the House of Representatives the previous edition and the current was not able to approve the general budget for 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:55 am