Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Parliamentary Finance addresses the government to send an official letter in 2015 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Parliamentary Finance addresses the government to send an official letter in 2015 budget Empty Economic Parliamentary Finance addresses the government to send an official letter in 2015 budget

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Oct 2014, 10:34 am

Economic Parliamentary Finance addresses the government to send an official letter in 2015 budget

Date: 10/28/2014 13:44

Parliamentary Finance Committee uncovered, on Tuesday, to talk to her Cabinet official letter to send the budget in 2015 to, as shown that the Council did not respond to the request so far, and while confirming that the current year's budget was canceled and turned on the data form, pointed out that it only includes the popular crowd salaries for months years.

Said committee member Ola return told / information /, said that "the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives addressed the Cabinet official letter to send the budget in 2015, and that the Council did not respond to the request yet," noting that "the budget in 2015 was must reach the Commission Parliamentary Finance on the tenth of the month of October of this. "

She added that "the current year's budget was canceled and turned on the data form," pointing out that "the 2014 budget only includes the popular crowd salaries for the past months."

She pointed out that the return of "the Finance Committee will meet on Wednesday in order to study and discuss the budget next year."

The MP from the parliamentary Finance Committee Najiba Najib confirmed Tuesday, the launch of the 100's predecessor's salary in the budget of 2015, noting that the bank Rafidain and Rasheed banks are the only ones who have the power to launch Asalaf.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:21 am