Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

But Talabani: the House planned to approval of laws promoted by country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

But Talabani: the House planned to approval of laws promoted by country  Empty But Talabani: the House planned to approval of laws promoted by country

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Oct 2014, 3:57 am

But Talabani: the House planned to approval of laws promoted by country 

Tuesday, 28 October 2014 20: 08

[In Baghdad]

The Vice-President stressed that Talabani, Kurdistan Alliance on Tuesday, the House of representatives planned to approve many laws that promote the country, indicating that the first legislative term of Parliament was dedicated to particular crises.

Talabani said all the Agency's Iraq in "the House of representatives planned to approve a lot of laws coming out of the Iraqi State and that satisfy various community segments in the country," indicating that "the law of the Federal Council and the balance and the accountability and Justice Commission and others seeking the approval of Parliament during the current session".

Talabani noted that "the first legislative chapter was devoted to the issues of terrorism and the issue of refugees and displaced persons".

The House is still debating the issue of displaced persons, which is the most prominent case files dealt with Anya, called on Parliament to interrogate, Chairman of the Supreme Committee of Deputy Prime Minister Saleh Al-mutlaq, for suspicions of corruption involving the Commission, particularly in the distribution of donated one million dinars to each displaced family. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:45 am