Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resources: Water storage is much better than 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resources: Water storage is much better than 2023 Empty Resources: Water storage is much better than 2023

Post by Rocky Thu 16 May 2024, 5:04 am

Resources: Water storage is much better than 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Water Resources said that the country's water storage is much better than in 2023, announcing its success in storing the largest part of the flood wave in the Mosul Dam, within Lake Tharthar. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Minister Aoun Dhiyab Abdullah confirmed that the level of water storage had increased significantly in the Mosul Dam, which is the largest among Iraq’s dams, with a capacity of 11 billion cubic metres. The bulk of the flood wave was passed through the Tharthar regulator to Lake Tharthar to enhance the water storage, and then diverted. Part of it crossed the Taksim River into the Euphrates River.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stated that the current revenues of the Mosul Dam amount to 319 m3/s, and we seek to bring them to 325 m3/s, according to the permissible limit for storage in its lake, noting that the snow has begun to melt and its levels coming from the Fish Khabur River inside Turkey, and its counterpart from inside Iraq, are being drained into the dam. Mosul and from there to Lake Tharthar, while the other section was diverted towards the Samarra Dam and to the marshes, confirming the rise in the water level in the Hamrin Dam on a daily and continuous basis.[/rtl]

100 views
    Added 05/16/2024 - 9:12 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 9:44 pm