Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy identifies 4 positives of the “Al-Faw Refinery” project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy identifies 4 positives of the “Al-Faw Refinery” project Empty A deputy identifies 4 positives of the “Al-Faw Refinery” project

Post by Rocky Thu 16 May 2024, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy identifies 4 positives of the “Al-Faw Refinery” project[/size]
    • Today 11:45

Information / Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, MP Mudar Al-Karawi identified four positive aspects of the Al-Faw refinery project.
    Al-Karawi told Al-Maalouma, “Iraq suffers from a deficit in securing some fuel derivatives, especially improved gasoline, and it pays huge sums to import it annually, pointing out that achieving sufficiency requires strategic projects, including the Al-Faw refinery, which recently signed a contract with one of the international companies.”
    He added, "The refinery's capacity will reach 300,000 barrels of oil derivatives, in addition to other projects in petrochemicals and other industries with a capacity of no less than 3,000 tons annually. It will support the Iraqi economy and create diversity that adds high flexibility to the possibility of exporting the surplus abroad."
    He expressed the possibility of "exploiting any increase in field production and converting it into derivatives that can be exported at higher prices than crude oil, which gives more financial benefits in addition to employing manpower."
    A few days ago, the government concluded an important contract with an international company to build the Al-Faw refinery in the south of the country as part of a plan to develop capabilities in the oil derivatives industry file. Ended February 25

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 10:02 pm