Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor directs to increase electronic payment (POS) devices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Labor directs to increase electronic payment (POS) devices Empty The Minister of Labor directs to increase electronic payment (POS) devices

Post by Rocky Fri 17 May 2024, 5:05 am

The Minister of Labor directs to increase electronic payment (POS) devices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Assadi, directed (May 16, 2024) to activate and increase electronic payment (POS) devices to facilitate the payment process by companies and reduce the momentum to complete citizens’ transactions as quickly as possible.
    A statement from the Ministry of Labor, received by “Baghdad Today”, stated that Al-Asadi “visited the Department of Labor and Vocational Training/Foreigners’ Department today, Thursday, to learn about the reality of work and identify the most important needs of the department, and stressed the necessity of simplifying procedures for citizens and completing their transactions with great fluency without delay or delay.” delay.".
    Al-Asadi also stressed “removing all obstacles to the completion of work, providing all necessary requirements for the work of staff in the department, continuing to receive payment transactions until the end of the official working hours, and increasing the staff working in the accounts department.”
    He explained, "This visit comes to maintain communication between the official and the citizen and raise the level of work required to serve these vulnerable segments of society."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 4:10 am