Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ittihad: The delay in the localization of salaries has had a negative impact on the citizens of K

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ittihad: The delay in the localization of salaries has had a negative impact on the citizens of K Empty Al-Ittihad: The delay in the localization of salaries has had a negative impact on the citizens of K

Post by Rocky Fri 17 May 2024, 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Ittihad: The delay in the localization of salaries has had a negative impact on the citizens of Kurdistan[/size]

day 08:45

Information / Baghdad...
    Member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiyath Al-Sourji, confirmed today, Friday, that the delay in settling employees’ salaries in the Kurdistan region has affected the living conditions of citizens and the market movement in the region.
    Al-Sourji told Al-Maalouma, “The regional government announced that it had sent all employee data to Baghdad, but the federal government is demanding that the region send half of the revenues and revenues to distribute and settle salaries.”
    He stated that "the region's employees did not receive their salaries for the month of April, and this matter is related to the governments of Baghdad and Erbil."
    He stressed that there is “a lack of transparency in this file, which has negatively affected the living conditions of citizens and market movement in the region.” End 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 5:29 am