Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of the first aviation, space and artificial intelligence institution in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of the first aviation, space and artificial intelligence institution in Baghdad Empty The opening of the first aviation, space and artificial intelligence institution in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat May 18, 2024 5:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The opening of the first aviation, space and artificial intelligence institution in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45]Iraqi pilot Farid Lafta announced the opening of the first Iraqi institution specialized in aviation, space and artificial intelligence affairs, in coordination with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, during a ceremony at the Al-Mansour Theater in the capital.[/size]
    [size=45]The ceremony was attended by the Director General of Non-Governmental Organizations in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, Ashraf Al-Dahan, the Prime Minister’s Advisor for Youth and Sports Affairs, Iyad Bunyan, the Senior Undersecretary of the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Nofal Abu Ragheef, and a number of members of Parliament and military, cultural and media figures.[/size]
    [size=45]The Foundation’s President, Farid Lafta, said in a speech during the opening, “The Foundation’s goals and ambitions are large and profound, focused on establishing research centers, supporting education, innovation, training, and manufacturing, and transforming society from a consumer to a producer.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “I hope for sustainability and to benefit from this institution in creating generations that are more aware and interested in knowledge and culture, spreading collective action, and paying attention to space and aviation research in the future.”[/size]
    [size=45]Lafta affirmed, “Since I was a child, I have looked to the sky and found in it the secrets of the universe, freedom, strength, thought, uniqueness, leadership, imagination, and creativity. And here I am today establishing for the current and future generations the platform that will be a station for development and achievement for the coming days in service of our prosperous country, Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:42 am