Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a strange incident, they disowned him because of Al-Halbousi’s anger at him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a strange incident, they disowned him because of Al-Halbousi’s anger at him Empty In a strange incident, they disowned him because of Al-Halbousi’s anger at him

Post by Rocky Sun 19 May 2024, 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]In a strange incident, they disowned him because of Al-Halbousi’s anger at him[/size]
    • Today 10:15

• 1 Shares

Information / Anbar..
    In an incident that was not witnessed in Anbar Governorate, it was represented by one of the leaders of the Taqadum Party disavowing his cousin and preventing him from entering the city of Ramadi in Anbar Governorate due to Al-Halbousi’s anger at him.
    Sheikh Tariq Al-Hamad Al-Dulaimi told Al-Maalouma: “The sheikh of the Albu Jaber clan, a leader in the Zidane Taqadum Party, Khalaf Al-Jabri, announced his innocence of his cousin Walid Al-Jabri, because he promoted on social media platforms the election of Salem Al-Issawi as Speaker of the House of Representatives.”
    He added, “This promotion by Al-Issawi was seen by Al-Halbousi, who asked Sheikh Zaidan Khalaf to punish him, which prompted the sheikh to disavow his cousin and punish him after entering Ramadi.” End / 12a

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:29 pm